Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Welcome + My First Blog Post

Image result for music


Hi everyone, and welcome to my blog!  For my first blog post, I wanted to quickly introduce myself to you and share a little bit more about the content you can expect to find on it.  

My name is Katie Moses, and I am 19 and super passionate about music.  I have enjoyed singing just for enjoyment my whole life, started playing violin when I was 10, and started teaching myself ukulele just this past summer.  I also enjoy writing my own songs and am working on some new music which I will definitely share with you once they are polished.  I always like to keep up to date with new music but also have a lot of oldies favorites I love to listen to.  I enjoy a wide range of genres, but have a special place in my heart for indie and alternative music.  However, if the song is catchy, or the music has a really good beat to it, the genre really doesn't matter, y'know?  If you'd like a better idea of what kind of music I like, you can check out my spotify profile and playlists here.

This is a music blog, and hence just about everything will be related to that.  I plan to post album and song reviews, music and songwriting tips, and just about anything music-related.  If you have any specific requests on what I should review, or any ideas on what I should post in general, please leave me a comment below.  Look forward to sharing more content with you all soon.  It would mean a lot to me if you followed or subscribed by email, and that way you can be up to date on all the newest content.   

I also wanted to put the word out there that if you happen to be an artist or musician, I am always looking for new music to check out, so feel free to private message me a link and I will definitely listen, and potentially even review it or add it to one of my playlists on spotify.  

Thanks so much for reading, and hope you have an awesome day!

xx Katie

2 comments: